Super Visa Insurance Quotes Canada!
Compare Super Visa Insurance Quotes for the Cheapest Rate!
Super Visa insurance is a form of travel health insurance designed to provide medical health insurance coverage for people who qualify for a temporary resident permit to Canada. Compare Super Visa insurance quotes online for the best and most affordable coverage! It’s fast and easy!
We help you compare Super Visa insurance quotes for the best coverage!
Super Visa insurance is a form of travel health insurance designed to provide medical health insurance coverage for people who qualify for a temporary resident permit to Canada. Super Visa insurance is usually purchased by Grandparents and Parents who typically reside outside of Canada, and visit Canada for extended periods, ranging from six months up to two years per visit. The prerequisite for obtaining Super Visa insurance is a Super Visa Permit through the government of Canada.
Comparing Canadian Super Visa Insurance Quotes. How it Works:
FAQs about Super Visa Insurance:
Frequently asked questions regarding Super Visa insurance in Canada
What is Super Visa Insurance?
Super Visa Insurance can be summed up by the following:
- Super Visa insurance is health insurance for foreign-born Parents or Grand Parents of Canadian residents and visits Canada for an extended period.
- The Super Visa Program allows for single or multiple re-entries into Canada.
- A Super Visa is valid for ten years and allows the applicant to stay in Canada for up to 24 months. If the applicant is visiting Canada for 6 months or less, travel insurance for visitors to Canada would be a better option.
- Super Visa insurance works similar to regular health insurance policies.
- Super Visa health insurance is designed specifically for Super Visa Applicants
What are the requirements for getting Super Visa Insurance?
The requirements for Super Visa insurance consists of the following:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- Documentation from the child or grandchild that promises financial support to the parents or grandparents while in Canada, the number of people in the household and copy of the person’s citizenship or permanent resident document.
- Have Canadian health insurance that is valid for one year from the date of entry, at least 100,000 in health insurance coverage and proof that super visa insurance has been paid.
- Must be able to enter Canada
- Take an immigration medical exam
- Other conditions such as the nature of the visit, information about family finances, socio-economic and geopolitical nature of the home country
How much does Super Visa insurance cost?
The cost of Super Visa insurance could be as low as $1,300 per year for someone aged 50 to 55 or over 4,000 if you are over 75. If you are looking for super visa insurance and you have a pre-existing condition that will also increase the price of the super visa insurance.
The cost of Super Visa insurance per month could be as low as 108 for someone aged 50 to 55 or over $333 if you are over the age of 75. Super Visa insurance for people with pre-existing conditions usually pays more depending on their health status.
What does Super Visa medical insurance cover?
Super Visa insurance covers emergency medical care, hospitalization, and repatriation. Depending on the Super Visa Health Insurance Company you choose to go with, insurance limitations, deductibles, restrictions, and exclusions may be different. Always read the small print before committing to the purchase of super visa health insurance!
How do I compare Super Visa insurance companies?
When comparing Super Visa insurance companies it’s important to read the fine print of the policy. If that information isn’t readily available then ask for a copy of the policy exclusions, restrictions, and limitations. Every Super Visa insurance company will have different degrees of protection, insurance limits, insurance plans, and exclusions.
How to find the cheapest Super Visa insurance in Canada?
Finding the cheapest Super Visa insurance works the same way as trying to find the most affordable insurance of any other type. Shop around and leave no stone unturned. Try direct writer insurance companies, independent insurance brokers, and independent insurance agencies. By doing an exhaustive search and getting multiple quotes from as many insurance providers as possible, your chances of securing the cheapest super visa insurance increase substantially.
How does Super Visa travel insurance work?
In 2011 the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) introduced new requirements for super visa applications. The program delivery update was further revised on June 18, 2018. The goal of the new regulations was to reduce the backlog and excessive waiting times in the application process for parents and grandparents seeking permanent residency in Canada.
The CIC replaced the “permanent resident” application with a temporary resident visa application, which would be valid for up to ten years and also qualify for a multi-entry super visa. The multi-entry component to Super Visa allows visitors to remain in Canada for two years, without the need to renew their Super Visa application.
The changes made by the CIC to the visa applicants allowed greater flexibility, convenience, and a reduction in costs for parents and grandparents seeking longer-term travel visas.
Super Visa insurance works in the following way:
- Meet the eligibility criteria for Temporary Residence
- Evidence documentary requirements
- Provide proof of medical examination and admissibility based on health reasons
- Evidence of private medical health insurance from a Canadian insurance company, valid for a minimum of one year from the date of entry.
Can I work while on a Super Visa?
No! A restriction of a grandparent-parent super visa is that you cannot work or study while in Canada.